The purpose of an outplacement program is to provide you with the necessary tools to get your next job. I will help you - hands-on - with all relevant aspects of your job search and use my extensive experience to help you find a new job.
Your program will be tailored to meet your needs both in terms of the number of sessions and the content, but in general, it will include the following elements:
All my outplacement programs cover the following:
- identification of your motivation, wishes and competencies and consequently, the preparation of an effective job search strategy and an action plan.
- Feedback on assessment and logic test.
- Awareness of various search strategies, including networking and job search based on LinkedIn.
- A professional LinkedIn profile
- Training in elevator pitch, body language and job interviews.
- Continuous development of cover letters and resumes adjusted to relevant jobs.
- Coaching & advisory with regards to interviews, contract negotiations etc.
As of 2014, I have entered into a partnership agreement with Finansforbundet and FTF/A to ensure the best possible outcome for my outplacement clients in the financial sector, see more here.